DOGGONE FUN DAYCARE & BOARDING
250 Sanders Morrow Rd.
Mount Ulla, North Carolina 28125
It is our mission to care for all dogs entrusted to us in the way that God wants us to. We believe that dogs are his gift to us and it is our responsibility to care for them. We will care for your dogs to the best of our ability so you can be free of worry and enjoy your time away from them.
But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or ask the birds of the air, and they will tell you. Speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea tell you. Every one of these knows that the hand of the Lord has done this. The life of every creature and the breath of all people are in God's hand. Job 12: 7-10
Monday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Please call/text when you are on the way to pick up or drop off your dog.
$26 a night per dog ($23 a night for 3+ dogs)
$15 a day per dog
While we no longer give baths we do have an in house groomer so you can get your grooming and boarding done in one trip!
- We are licensed and inspected by the NCDA. The owner, Pam Morrow, is certified in Red Cross canine first aid
- We are committed to making sure your dogs are healthy and happy during their stay with us. Our goal is to conform to your dogs needs, whatever they may be. We use kennels, not crates, and try to keep everyone out of their kennel as much as possible.
- We supply cots, bedding, bowls, treats, and toys. Our kennel is climate controlled along with fans for the summer! The only things you will have to bring with your dog is their food. Food must be brought in an airtight container.
- We have four different sized kennels to fit your dog's needs the best way possible. Fourteen of our kennels have an individual outside area. There are four different sized outside play areas along with a large indoor playroom. During the summer we have kiddy pools for the dogs to play in while outside! Typically, smaller/older dogs are kept in the playroom while the bigger dogs are outside; although, all of the dogs are rotated in the playroom on days that are too hot, too cold, or rainy.
- Before bringing your dog, we must have all of your information including vaccination records. To be able to board with us, your dog is required to have an updated vaccine of boardatella, distemper/parvo, and rabies. We must have all of this information before time of drop off! If your female dog is in heat, she is NOT allowed to come and board with us.
- The kennel is on the owner, Pam Morrow's, property so there is always someone close by. We have cameras throughout the kennel to be able to keep an eye on all of the dogs while they are outside, in the playroom, or kennel. Sadly, our cameras are for employee use only due to wifi connection.
- If you have multiple dogs, you decide if you would like to board them in the same kennel or in separate. You can also decide if you would like your dog to co-mingle with other boarders.
- Working long hours can be lonely and boring for your dog but here at DGF we can give them the mental and physical stimulation along with socialization they’re missing while you’re away! They will come home nice and tired from a full day of playing!
- Still need more information? Give us a call at 704-213-1447 anytime during our open hours!